Traditional Brake Rotors and Drums
15 Years of Proven Quality
DuraGo® is the professional’s preferred choice for quality, safety and service in premium brake rotors and drums. Each of our parts are engineered to meet all requirements of fit, form and function. To ensure quality, we use multiple vane configurations and castings engineered to SAEJ431 metallurgical standards.
First to Market
- First to market applications place DuraGo customers ahead of its competition.
- Expansive line includes most import & domestic late model applications.
- When introduced, first to market applications are both cataloged and available.
- New part numbers are scrubbed for consolidations, controlling part proliferation and ensuring quality.
- Award winning cataloging that is regularly updated to the e-catalog providers in both Aces and Pies supplied data standards.
- All late model numbers are cataloged prior to introduction.
- Multi-Stage Q.C. process to ensure parts meet dimensional and weight specifications.
- Manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified facilities.
- Our core technology includes Resin, Cold and Oil sand Cores. Detailed cores allow for tighter tolerances and cleaner castings.
- 100% tested metallurgy – Castings engineered to exact metallurgical standards for consistent quality, strength & performance
- Computerized machining results in tight tolerance controls
100% TESTED METALLURGY
ROTOR CORE MOLD
FINISHED ROTOR CORE
ROTOR CORE QC
MACHINING BOLT PATTERN
READY FOR PACKAGING
We follow unique factory features
Our attention to form, fit and function includes the smallest details.
If a rotor was drilled or slotted from the factory, the DuraGo replacement incorporates those unique features.