Titanium Brake Rotors and Drums
Titanium Series Brake Rotors and Drums deliver a winning combination of quality, performance, styling while defending against corrosion.
DTS Brake Rotors and Drums have all of the features of DuraGo® Professional Series with the addition of a sprayed corrosion resistant coating to the hat andedge of the rotor (hat of the brake drum).
The titanium gray coating complements vehicles with open wheel designs and provides lasting protection to the hat and edge of the rotor. Additionally, the coating is RoHS compliant meeting strict environmental standards.
- Engineered To Meet All Requirements Of Fit, Form And Function
- Multi-Stage Q.C. Process To Ensure Parts Meet Dimensional And Weight Specifications
- Non-Directional Finish For Improved Brake Pad Bedding
- Manufactured In IATF 16949:2016 Certified Facilities
- Detailed Cores For Tighter Tolerances And Cleaner Castings
- SAE J431 Metallurgy
- Computerized Machining For Tight Tolerance Controls
- Braking Surfaces Uncoated For Optimal Brake Pad Bedding
- Titanium Gray Finish Complements Vehicles With Open Wheel Designs
- Rust Resistant Coating Protects Against Corrosion
- Multi-Stage Quality Control Coating Process Ensure Proper Application
- Coated Hat And Edge For General Corrosion Protection
- Fully Coated Inside & Out – Inner Vanes And All Exposed
- Non-Braking Surfaces
- RoHS Compliant Coating (Meets Strict Environmental Standards)
- 120 Hour Salt Spray Protection